I write from sunny Bahamas, where that aforementioned “sun” has rendered me rather…lobster-like. Nonetheless, I have two weeks of my favourite visual bookmarks to entertain you with! And then, some self-indulgent witterings about my recent travels, under the jump.
*Picnic, via Designlovefest*
*Pencils via Angela Hardison*
*Orange racer, via Emsedge*
*Green checks, via Time of the Aquarius*
*Tea and lemon, via Emsedge*
*Kaleido glasses, via I’m Revolting*
*Get your love, via Time of the Aquarius*
Darting back two weeks (and I have to scan my Google Calendar to remember all of this), I did the following:
- Saw Jay Z and Kanye at the O2, thanks to Sony. Kate, Libby and I had a little too much fun, I think.
- Hopped between a couple of work shindigs on that Thursday night, with summer feeling like it had very much arrived at the Nokia party atop the Trafalgar Hotel’s rooftop bar.
- Finished off a crazy week cleaning my desk for the following week-and-a-half’s holiday, by monging on a cider and pack of smoked salmon in the garden after a very late night in the office on Friday.
- But the next day…Cannes! More on that here.
The following week (last week)…
- Bahamas! For the wedding of my old friend Jamie, to her now-husband Jesse. It was absolutely beautiful — but more on that later.